Date: First Sunday of each month
Time: 2:30 – 4:30 pm
Place: Willow Health Food & Wellness Center
4309 County Line Rd. Chalfont, PA 18914
Are you tired of store bought soap drying out your skin? Do you love DIY projects? Soap making is a fun and rewarding DIY project. You can make your own soaps with your own scents and colors and special oils to treat your special skin needs. We make a batch of cold process soap and everyone in the class participates.
In this class we will:
- Learn about making soap
- The history of soapmaking
- The ingredients & equipment
- The benefits of making your own soap
- Where to purchase everything you need to make soap
- We make a batch of cold process soap
- Everyone goes home with a bar of soap
- This class includes printed handouts of everything that is discussed including detailed instructions on how to make soap.
Barbara Myers demonstrates how to make soap and how to change it up using different oils, scents and colors. Read more about Barbara.