Date: First Sunday of each month
Time: 2:30 – 4:30 pm
Place: Willow Health Food & Wellness Center
4309 County Line Rd. Chalfont, PA 18914
Are you tired of store bought soap drying out your skin? Do you love DIY projects? Soap making is a fun and rewarding DIY project. You can make your own soaps with your own scents and colors and special oils to treat your special skin needs. We make a batch of cold process soap and everyone in the class participates.
In this class we will:
- Learn about making soap
- The history of soapmaking
- The ingredients & equipment
- The benefits of making your own soap
- Where to purchase everything you need to make soap
- We make a batch of cold process soap
- Everyone goes home with a bar of soap
- This class includes printed handouts of everything that is discussed including detailed instructions on how to make soap.