During this class you will learn how to:
• Work with beeswax
• All the wonderful qualities of beeswax
• How to make tealights
• How to make tapers
• The topic of what wick is the best for this wax
• I will share the important conclusions that I have come to over many years when it comes to making and burning beeswax candles.When I make a candle I want it to burn cleanly, burn all the way down without dripping and have no left over wax NOR a crater down the middle of the candle as paraffin pillars tend to do.
• Everyone will get a pair of tealights & a pair of 6” tapers
• A list of tried resources, local and on the internet will be provided
We will be making tealights & tapers during this class.
There is a $40 fee for this class.
You must register to attend this class. NO DROP INS!!
To register call 215-997-2838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View our calendar of events to see when this class is offered.