How to Make Herbal Oils & Salves
July 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40.00
In this class we will:
- Discuss making an herbal oil. A herbal oil will already be prepared so we can make the salve using the oil because an herbal oil should be infused for 2-4 weeks. We will set up another herbal oil for future use so everyone will have the experience on making an herbal oil.
- Make the salve/ointment from the herbal oil. For this summer class we will make a Jewelweed salve. Jewelweed treats poison ivy.
- Discuss making a salve that can be used for makeup.
- Discuss using essential oils in salves.
- Everyone will receive a 2 oz tin of the herbal salve we make.
- This class includes printed handouts of everything that is discussed.
Barbara Myers brings these herbs to life and demonstrates how easy it is to work with them. Read more about Barbara.